Updates and Social Media
Subscribe and receive electronic updates from ORLS:
- Receive email updates from Our Redeemer Lutheran School. Add email@example.com to your contacts so our emails don't go to spam.
- Receive email updates from Our Redeemer Lutheran Church. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts so our emails don't go to spam.
- Text @orls1975 to 81010 to receive text message updates from ORLS.
- Stay connected through Facebook and Instagram.
Enrollment & Tuition Management
TADS organizes online enrollment and tuition management.
- View a tuition summary.
- Click here to view a school supply list.
- Click here to find out how to reduce tuition costs.
- 2022 Schedule PS Form
- FEIN#: 39-1427086
- Access tuition statements in TADS:
- Sign in to your account
- Click Billing tab
- Click Reports tab
- Click Household Paid Tuition Tax Report
- Insert the 4 digit year in the Tax Year box
Spiritual Growth Resources
Purchase gift cards at face value and receive 1%-25% back as a rebate. Rebates vary from vendor to vendor. Fifty percent of the rebate supports ORLS and tuition assistance, while the other 50% is returned to the family.
- Order Online
- Enrollment Code: 869AE627123L9
- Order @ ORLS
Our Redeemer's lunch program is offered three days per week. ORLS partners with local vendors to provide quality meals at an affordable rate.
Families are encouraged to use their gifts and find exciting opportunities to serve and support Our Redeemer Lutheran School. Volunteering is a great way to get to know other families and get involved.
- Field Trip Chaperone
- Classroom Helper
- Hot Lunch Service
- Classroom Cleaning
ORLS partners with the Madison Metropolitan School District to offer an array of special education services provided to private and parochial schools. Students enrolled may have access to these services.