The mission of Our Redeemer Lutheran School is to know Jesus and to make Him known by preparing students for an eternity in heaven and lives of service on earth through a Christ-centered education.
Our Redeemer Lutheran School will continue to provide excellence in Christian education and serve more families with the Gospel.
Philosophy of Ministry
- We do everything to the glory of God and the salvation of mankind.
- The means of grace are the foundation of our ministry.
- As Jesus came to serve and not to be served, we seek to serve others.
- We are committed to a bold and vigorous confession of the faith.
- We foster a climate of empowerment and ownership.
- We strive for the highest standard of excellence in all that we do.
Our Redeemer Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national and/or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and/or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.